Quality , Deliver, MPG

All Discovery 5 related discussions
driverjess

Post by driverjess »

There all 3

Quality -Cannot comment after a few days with car re scuffs etc but will get a seat back protector for grandkids shoes!! ( they have more room in a Nissan Note)
Thought I had a problem with coolant temp not showing - but then realised it was indicated by the small white triangle ( at 67 with an engineering degree and many new cars over the years expected a band as per fuel etc!!!)
However the nearside 2nd row recliner switch has come off the seat back - no big deal will deal with it if I have additional issues.
Will persevere with boot boot opening.

MPG - in a 2l HSE -showing average 36 after <300m with school/nursery/longer run , done 6*13m runs to Leeds today with grandkids , best at 43mpg with many stops for woods/river/animal watch /playgrounds - so better than 3l RRS. 0h got good marks from econ app!

Delivery - why is there a delay between build on 25 March and dealer deliver of 21 April ??? Dealer cannot explain although I am sure they know

Finally - it does drive well and seems smoother than my RRS.

Jess

Lee Jackson

Post by Lee Jackson »

Hi Jess

Glad your happy. re delivery my car will be finished being build today 28th april.. i get delivery mid july... go figure. But with all the problems i am reading about.. not sure i want it any more. enough problems in my life without adding to them.. a new car is suppose to be a good thing right...

Lee